We are *so* looking forward to this weekend!!
Springfree Trampoline Day of Play hosted by none other than us, East Cobb SNOBS, at the Cumming location!! The best part is not the free food, drinks, jumping and partying, but the chance to win a free Springfree Trampoline with the brand new tgoma (interactive outdoor gaming system!!).
For a chance to win, join us at Springfree Trampoline, The Collection at Forsyth, 410 Peachtree Pky, Ste 340 on Saturday May 12, 2016 from 10am-2pm. Bring your family and friends. (It’s only about 30 minutes from East Cobb and totally worth it for a chance to win a free trampoline!)
Here’s your invitation.
From first hand experience we can say that these trampolines are better in quality, safety and overall fun! The games and fitness exercises on tgoma are “AWESOME!!!!”, according to two little SNOBS.
SNOBBY sticking points:
- Safety: by removing the springs, Springfree has eliminated 90% of product related injuries on trampolines. And that’s just one point. See more safety precautions here.
- Quality: No annoying squeaking, no rusting springs or metal poles (risking the need for the dreaded tetanus shot), and the netting quality is tested to withstand the harshest sun, of which we have plenty here in Marietta, GA!
- Worth the investment- kids will outgrow those pricey play-sets in a couple of years, but does anyone ever really outgrow a trampoline?!
- tgoma: (Taking gaming outside and making it active) This gaming system is only available on Springfree Trampolines. Totally interactive and even educational, it tracks each jump (one player at a time). If you can’t beat them, join them! We love that even SNOB moms/dads can get fit with tgoma!
- The Best: The Springfree Trampoline is the best trampoline, and isn’t that what SNOBS really want anyway…the best of the best?
Y’all be sure to stop by the Avenue to see our friends at Springfree Trampoline for a free test jump and be sure to tell them East Cobb SNOBS sent you! The store is located near Barre3 and Drift.