Yep. It’s hot. If you are in East Cobb – you’re in luck. Georgia is home to some of the best waterparks in the country. So, there are some great ways to cool off right around the corner.
Here are five of our favorites:
- Six Flags White Water – One of the top 10 best water parks is right in our backyard! Try out the brand new Python Plunge or just relax in the famous lazy river. As of this writing, season passes are still on sale for the cost of two regular admissions. And parking is included.
- Marietta Sprayground – The Elizabeth Porter Sprayground is open! This park is open Tuesday – Sunday, 10am – 8pm from now until September 4. It is also open on weekends from September 9 – 25. This is a nearby and affordable option, costing just $2-$3 per person. You do need to register online before you go, click on this link to get started.
- Great Wolf Lodge – This is a new, indoor waterpark you can enjoy year-round. Your stay at the hotel in LaGrange, Georgia includes admission. Or, you can purchase day passes. If you choose to stay at the lodge, there are also family-friendly activities like arts and crafts, storytime, shows, yoga, and family dining experiences.
- Roswell Splash Pad – There are two “spraygrounds” in Roswell, Riverside is the closest one to East Cobb. Admission is just 2$. They are closed on Tuesdays.
- Margaritaville at Lanier Islands – Enjoy a huge wave pool, water slides, and a beach on the lake at Lanier Islands resort. The owners of this park have made some big investments in the resort, so go enjoy an improved experience!
No matter how you choose to cool off this summer, you can enjoy the benefits of living in a place that knows how to have fun in the water! Happy Summer everyone!