We all want to celebrate our dear Dads this weekend, and there are plenty of ways to make Dad feel like a winner in and around East Cobb. We’ve put together a list of ideas for all kinds of Fatherly interests:
Cobb County Ideas:
- If Dad is a fan of pop music legends from the 60’s, make him “Walk like a Man” to see Frankie Valli perform at the Cobb Energy Center this Sunday. Tickets to see the Jersey boy icon are still available, starting at $65.
- Challenge Dad to a bowling match! AMF and Brunswick’s Bowling Lanes are offering a special, two-hour unlimited bowling experience for large families this Father’s Day. Book your party here.
- If your family is all grown up, check out the Atlanta Cycling Festival event this Saturday. You can go riding on the Sope Creek bike trails with professional mountain bike instructors (bikes are provided) and then finish up with Fox Brother’s BBQ and a tour/tasting at Sweetwater Brewing Company.
- For a fighting good evening with Dad, check out the Battle of Atlanta, where you can observe mixed martial arts fighters do their thing in the ring. This is an expo for MMA, but you can still buy spectator tickets, starting at $20.
- Walk on the wild side by taking Dad to the Atlanta Zoo! Fathers get in free on Father’s Day, as long as the kids are coming too. The zoo will also be having a birthday party of the world’s oldest gorilla dad (and grandad,) Ozzie.
- Free museum admission at Fernbank for dads on Superhero Day. Dress up as a Superhero and enter the costume contest, plus crafts, a maze and other games to play with Dad.
Whatever you decide to do, we want to wish a Happy Father’s Day to all of our East Cobb SNOB Dads!