After this rainy, dreary winter, it is safe to say that everyone in East Cobb is ready for Spring Break! Fear not, our soggy friends, warm toasty sun is just around the corner! April 3 is the Friday that the fun begins… Do you have plans yet?
A Few Ideas to Consider!
- Relax at the beach: Orange Beach, Alabama – If you are dreaming of white sandy beaches and temperate gulf waters, look no further than Alabama! It is an affordable paradise just a short drive from East Cobb. A great place for fishing, biking, shopping, and relaxing. For luxury condos and easy booking, check out our friends at Beach Getaways.
- Chill close to home: McDonough, Georgia – Yes, you read that right. If you want to have a relaxing staycation this year, you can always plan a day trip to this town just south of Atlanta. There’s lots to do, including strawberry picking, helicopter rides and hiking at Panola Mountain State Park.
- Enjoy U.S. History: Washington, DC – You do not have to be interested in politics to enjoy the beauty and history of our nation’s capital. In addition to great museums, monuments and food, you can enjoy the Cherry Blossom festival, which coincides with our Spring Break this year.
- Rough it with wildlife: Cumberland Island, Georgia – If you are dreaming of a family adventure, why not try your hand at primitive camping on a national seashore? Be forewarned, it does require some prep work to pack it all in and out!
- Set Sail: Cruise from Jacksonville, Florida – It is just a skip and a hop to Jacksonville, where you can set sail on a 5-day cruise to the Bahamas.
There are so many exciting options just a short drive away from East Cobb. We wish you a fun, relaxing, safe and sunny Spring Break!